Aleksie Sanchez, CCIE #43184


I?ve been a CCSP/CCNP Security since 2008, but it wasn?t until 2012 that I?ve decided to go for the expert level. My company was willing to support me so I thought this is an opportunity I cannot let pass. At the beginning I thought I was really prepared for this, but then after going through the blueprint I discovered I was at most 40% of what I need to know for the exam. INE helped me get the other 60% that I was missing. I went first through the ATC R&S videos and then through the ATC Security videos, because Security requires good knowledge of R&S. I want to thank Brian McGahan for an amazing job on the ATC videos. I?ve also used INE security rack rentals and security workbooks to get the practice that I need for the exam, they are excellent labs and material. On February 2014, I took the CCIE Security bootcamp with Cristian Matei in Chicago, Illinois. It was an excellent training experience. I?ve used Cristian to clarify many questions I had, not only during the bootcamp but also after the bootcamp until the very last day before my exam. It is difficult to find people so knowledgeable and an expert in Security and so willing to help like Cristian. I got my CCIE Security #43184 on my first attempt on April 2014 in RTP, North Carolina. I want to thank God for my life and talents; my wife and kids for their love and understanding, I?ve missed many family events during my preparation; my family and friends for their prayers and support; my company Netxar for their confidence in me; and finally INE instructors for sharing their knowledge, without all that I would not be celebrating this success.

- Aleksie Sanchez, CCIE #43184 (CCIE Security)

Net Orders Checkout

Item Price Qty Total
Subtotal $0.00

Shipping Address

Shipping Methods